Mac OS X
From the "Apple menu" , choose "System Preferences".
- From the view menu,choose "Network".
- "Choose Internal Modem" from the "Show" pop-up menu ("Configure" pop-up menu prior to "Mac OS X 10.1")
- Click the TCP/IP Tab. Choose the configure using "PPP". Click the "PPP" tab.
- Type the information Sentex gave you into the matching fields. Your username goes in the " Account Name Field". Your password goes in the "Password Field". If you want other users of this computer to use the same connection, select the "Save Password" radial button.
- In the "Telephone Number" field type in your local access number, which would have been included with all your start up information. Use this link if you lost your telephone number access information local
Sentex phone number for your area.
- Click the "Apply Now" button in the bottom corner.
Just click the dial-up icon on the dock (toolbar on the bottom of the screen) and connect. If you have any questions, problems, or comments please feel free to contact us.