Go to the Start button. Choose Control Panel, Network and Internet and then Network and Sharing Center.
On the left side of the screen, under Tasks, select "Set up a connection or network"
- Choose a connection type. Select "Connect to the Internet"" Hit Next
- Do you want to use a connection that you already have?. Select
"No, create a new connection". Hit Next.
*NOTE* If no connection exists this option will not appear.
- How do you want to connect? Select "Dial-up".
- Type the information from your Internet service provider.Here you will need the local
Sentex phone number for your area, your username and your password. Connection name is optional.
- Hit connect and the modem should start to dial so long as the phone line is connected to it.